Please check back later for updates Now Hiring
Customer Support Specialist I
Customer Support Specialist I
This role is client-facing and supports Share One’s clients with NewSolutions. Additional responsibilities include managing communication, both internal and for Share One clients, through various channels, gathering information, creating cases, and assisting in case workflow or resolutions. They will report to the Customer Support Manager and work with the Traffic agent to facilitate the flow of cases through Share One.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Receive communication through various channels and create or expand on case details to be worked, resolved, or routed to the appropriate team
- Troubleshoot and work with peers to resolve issues related to NewSolutions products and services (i.e., Home Banking, NSMobile, Remote Deposit Capture, Customer Portal)
- Schedule or coordinate scheduling of upgrades to NewSolutions and its ancillary products
- Engage in improvement or creation of internal and external resources such as case workflow, discovery questions or scripts, manuals, or guides.
- Engage with clients in case resolution satisfaction through case surveys, responses, or direct client communication
- Other duties as assigned by the Support Manager
Share One Internal Support
- Engage with Support team leadership in case resolution satisfaction through case
surveys, responses or direct client communication
- Communicate to clients on behalf of other staff to gather details used to resolve cases
or to confirm issue resolution
- Assess incoming case needs and distribute them amongst the appropriate internal channels
- Updating client information in various systems such as contact information, contact
communication preferences, product licensing, 3rd party vendor usage, etc.
- On-call availability
- Availability nights and weekends for end of month, end of quarter, and end of year
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Some travel may be required with ample notice
Knowledge and Skills:
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience in financial industry
- Working knowledge of current Windows operating systems
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation
- Ability to conduct research into hardware products and issues as required
- Ability to work with clients in an engaged and high-pressure environment
- Ability to successfully self-manage and work autonomously and within a team
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrates organizational and prioritization skills
- Passion for achieving team goals and supporting other individuals and groups
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field or 2-5 years experience
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising the position.