Share One Proudly Hosts Five Client Renewals in the First Half of 2021
Memphis, Tennessee – Share One, Inc. announces five client renewals in the first half of 2021. One of which includes Advanz Federal Credit Union (formerly known as Jefferson County Federal Credit Union), who has been a loyal Share One client for over thirty years. The executive management team at Share One takes pride in the continuous success of their robust core system, NewSolutions, which delivers affordable, cutting-edge technology solutions that help credit unions remain heard, involved, and competitive in an ever-changing financial market. Simultaneously, the development team is working to produce a complete rewrite for the NSMobile app to focus on a future of client-inspired development to create a seamless and competitive experience. Client feedback and involvement is the center of this project to maintain the core mission of the company- sharing ideas and creating solutions. NewSolutions and the tightly integrated and soon-to-be updated NS3 cloud-based product line prove a great investment and look ahead for our client credit unions.
Kim Young, Interim President/CEO for Share One says: “These renewals reflect a partnership with our clients that we continue to improve and strive to maintain for many years. With exciting new rewrites of products, we are listening and acting upon our clients’ needs.”
From January 2021 through June 2021, five credit unions renewed their NewSolutions contracts with Share One:
1. Advanz Federal Credit Union, Assets: $158 M – Client since 2001 Louisville, KY – Heather Walter, President/CEO
2. Eagle One Federal Credit Union, Assets: $96.8 M – Client since 2016 Claymont, DE – Danielle Gallagher, President/CEO
3. Macon-Bibb Employees Credit Union, Assets: $3.9 M – Client since 2003 Macon, GA – Rita Dean, President/CEO
4. Northern Kentucky Federal Credit Union, Assets: $46 M – Client since 2003 Highland Heights, KY – Judy Hester, President/CEO
5. Northwoods Community Credit Union, Assets: $93 M – Client since 2007 Park Falls, WI – Sally Zoesch, President/CEO
Share One, Inc., a CUSO operating out of Memphis, TN, is a leading developer of credit union core processing and serves an expanding client base of credit unions with assets ranging from $10 million to $2.1 billion. NewSolutions provides a full range of advanced features, including comprehensive support for consumer, mortgage, commercial loans, a full suite of cloud-based products, a fully integrated, member-centric imaging system, and exceptional operational efficiency. For more information, call 800-888-0766 or visit the company web site at www.shareone.com.
###Back to View All